Receive email updates when trips are posted, rescheduled, or canceled.Signup Now
View and save scheduled trips to your calendar.View Trips
We are the State Employee Recreation Association of Pennsylvania.Learn More
** Contact Agent for cabin availability & price **
******** CONTACT TRAVEL AGENT FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICE ***********
All Inclusive vacation at the Iberostar Punta Cana Resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
* Round-trip motor coach from your convenient SERA designated departure location TBA for your trip
to Newark International Airport in NJ.
*Round-trip air transportation from Newark, NJ (EWR) to Punta Cana – Dominican Republic (PUJ).
Non-stop Via United Air. Fuel surcharges and air included (valid at time of printing).
*Baggage handling during your transfers and at the resort based on one bag per person.
*Round trip airport transfers to resorts located less than 30 minutes away from airport.
*First class hotel accommodations for 6 nights in the all-inclusive Iberostar Punta Cana Resort
hotel in Punta Cana DC, including hotel taxes, gratuities and service charges.
*All-inclusive stay: Daily breakfasts, lunch and dinner including bar beverages unlimited.
*Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach transportation for all transfers.
*Jet Vacations Representative
Highlights: Cairns, Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, Melbourne, Alice Springs, Ayers Rock, Sydney, Sydney Opera House, Christchurch, Franz Josef Glacier Region, Queenstown, Milford Sound, Mt. Cook National Park, Dine with a New Zealand Family.
• Join members of the Kuku Yalanji tribe to learn about their way of life.
• Meet the young Aboriginal group, Drum Atweme.
• Take a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House – an architectural wonder.
• Discover the origins of the Aboriginal people on a "Dreamtime Tour."
• Explore the Great Barrier Reef along Michaelmas Cay.
• Stay three nights in the energetic and cosmopolitan city of Sydney.
• A New Zealand family welcomes you in their home for dinner.
• Take in the sights during a delightful dinner cruise of Sydney Harbour.
• Witness Uluru (Ayers Rock) at sunset while you sip champagne.